Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10

July 10, 2010

*This day is a very especial day for me as it is the day my best friend and sister born. I would’ve liked to spend it with her so badly because she is one of the persons I trust the most. She has always been with me, for bad and good occasions, and she knows me better than I know myself. So, I love you sister and hoped you had a good one. Thanks for being with me always and for listening to all my fool stuff that I have to tell, no considering the time- (although you might reclaimed it later jajaja joke). Thanks for believing in me, even if I already had lost any confidence in myself. And sorry for all the times I hadn’t being a good sister, or the sister you deserve. I wish with all my heart you always have the best because that is what you deserve. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BLESSED I FEEL FOR HAVING A SISTER LIKE YOU!! ENJOY YOUR DAY AND ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE :D!! LOVE YOU!!*

My day was pretty much a good one, although you cannot imagine how hot it was. I would see almost every guy without a shirt (don’t take it in a bad way!!- it is just to give you an idea of how high the temperature was). Plus, everyone was eating a cone of ice cream as you can find were to buy it almost at any corner, just as you would find were to buy a hot dog at New York.

So, I spend the whole morning at the conservatory practicing piano. I am really happy with it, as I already feel pretty comfortable playing the first movement of my trio and I am pretty sure I would be as comfortable with the second movement by Tuesday (the day I rehearse with my chamber partners). Hopefully, the complete trio will be ready by the end of next week! Also, I think my repertoire has improved very much in this week.

At one, I had my third lesson wit Dr. Silverman, which means I just have one left that is going to take place on Wednesday. I must say, I believe this was the best class of all. I think he was pretty happy with it. He said me and my teacher had done a terrific work, and that my playing was awesome. However, I still have to polish one page, and apply some things he taught me today, so in that way it will be much better. I am really happy! You can’t have an idea of how much I have learned!! It is so exciting!!

After my class, I went back to the dorms to meet with some other pianists in order to go and buy the tickets for the bus to Prague. This trip is going to take place tomorrow. It seems is going to be awesome! I am already looking forward to it! I’ll tell you about it probably on Monday. Thus, I might post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment